Saturday, June 13, 2009

BY MISTAKE, GOD HAS MADE ME BEAUTIFUL

No one is left unturned,
No one left me unwatched,
In everyone eyes,
I found no love,
But only the desire,
Desire to fuck.

No one left me unseen,
Children,adult,or oldies.
No one saw my beautiful clothes or sandals,
But only my revealing body.

Eyeryone sighed,n stared,
Some teased n some dare.
But no one,
Gave me look of love.

Some commented,
Some even touched my body,
Everyone touched with intention,
Like I am prey for the wild animals.

As am the only source of their sexual fantasy,
I am the only meat for the wild beasts,
Sometimes I shouted,
Sometimes I ignored.
But I know its not their or mine fault.
By mistake, god has made me beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. These lyrics show the general problem faced by almost every girl, when they are not regarded as a female but as a material for fantasy. They are looked in a manner which is unappropriate and wrong. So these lyrics try to show the feelings of a girl, when they faces these circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar tumne to meri aankhen khol dii......:)
    jokes apart,,,seriously its amazin.... good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...quite impressive ...i like the way u took the theme of "dark side of the desire"...beautifly quoted..
    i rem one sayin ...
    "“I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. shilpi kulshresthaJune 14, 2009 at 4:48 AM

    dis is awsome.....i still cnt blve a guy wrote ds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis is a good piece of work...I never thought dat u can write poetry....I'm quite impressed by it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. saundarya kee niyati per bahut achchha likhaa hai. bahut samvednaa ke saath aur gahre utarkar. keep on writting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice lyrics...am sure Any girl will get impress by it because as a boy am feeling jealous.....nice tinches of humour into every line and syncronisation..keep it up
    :-)

    Rgds
    Abhishek

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've become ur fan now..man...awesome....

    ReplyDelete